Friday, December 25, 2009

She is creating DOCTORS, not KINDERGARDNERS

Fuhh!~
A week of getting zachots,
Psycho, Physio, Ruski ; CHECKED!!

Anatomy?
Like usual,
Was happy to see everyone from other groups got their zachots,
Was quite happy coz im not d only one who didnt get that zachot (haha),
All pend!!

Its ok,
Glad i got her as my anat lecturer,
I know that somehow;

She is creating DOCTORS, not KINDERGARDNERS...

.........................................

Malang sungguh,
Dahla xdapat zachot anat,
Kitchen rumah banjir plak tu!!

My fault,
Left d water pipe open to defrost d chicken,
While myself went to surf d tenet!!

Nasib baik ada mr.japanesehensem(musab),
Dapat juga keringkan kitchen sblm jiran bawah rumah dtg cari!!



4 bakul baru kering kitchen!!


........................................

Just know,
2 juniors at Malaysia asked me about Russia~

Huhh,
What else could i tell rather than lies..
(haha..biar dorg merana dtg sini!!)

Joking actually,
I did tell d truth,
Dont ever2 compare russia with uk!!

1 comment:

Syaheeda said...

hehehe, dont ever2 compare russia with uk!