Thursday, December 31, 2009

*BANG*BANG*

Alhamdulillah,
Finally got the Anat zachot...

BUT, somehow, someway,
The joy of getting the zachot have completely vanished!

Why?
Maybe kinda small matters to you all,
BUT, to me....It HURTS!!!

My left ear hurts, ( T_T cam bdak kecik laa plak)
Its like someone is directing an ACTION movie somewhere deep inside that ear,
*BANG* there, *BOOM* here, *TEBABO* everywhere....

And the dark side of me learning medic, (maybe good actually)
Is i'm making my own diagnose/assumptions to whats happening,
"Maybe my eardrum is not working"
"Maybe the cochlea is misplaced"
"Maybe the fluid in my ears have flooded my cavum tympani"

And that for sure is my negative thoughts!

Well,
I guess my friends are having fun playing futsal right now,
While myself trying to handle this BANG-BANG thing happening...

Ohh,
I wish was with them right now.......

p/s: sorry xdpt join!! harap2 dorg beli ubat ear inflammation!! harap2 arsenal mng mlm nie!!!

2 comments:

Syaheeda said...

get well soon ye! luv ya! ;)

kumb said...

mubin xpe...
aku g pn menyesal... hahaha
sakit giler kot kaki!!