Friday, February 5, 2010

The Time Traveler's Wife

Let's 4get bout my eurotrip posts!

Actually,
I loike reading novels,
BUT BUT BUT....
Not novels with the romance themes!

Of course,
Sci-Fi themes!

Last summer,
Was the last novel i read,
'Veronika Decides To Die' by Paulo Coelho...

BUT,
Dunno how & why,
At Berlin, i bought this novel~

'The Time Traveler's Wife'...

(actually i bought it cz i hv d movie based on dat novel in my movie collections)

And today,
I've finished reading it!
And,
I've finished watching the movie!




p/s: dont have nemore novels to read! mls nk update psl eurotrip!! huuuuuu

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loves the novel more than movie itself.
Owh I mean the time traveler's wife.

nazer@mubean said...

yupp2!
very much agree!!

rarye said...

do u know there's a movie on veronika decides to die? but review kata it didnt portray the novel that well.
download2!